If switching to telehealth:
- Look for an email from Simple Practice with Consent form for Telehealth to e-sign before your next session.
- If it doesn’t show up in your inbox or spam folder, contact me and I’ll send it again.
- Call the number on the back of your insurance card to make sure that they will cover behavioral health telehealth.
- If they don’t, let me know and I’m happy to work with you to make it work.
- Look for an email notification 10 minutes prior to your session with a link to join your session online if you’re doing a video session, otherwise text me to let me know that you’d rather do a phone session.
- Check out my post about setting up for your telehealth session here.
- Contact me anytime if you have any questions.